Newacalox Stainless Steel Digital Vernier Calipers 0-200mm Range
Vernier Calipers are used to measure the depth, step, inside & outside measurements of an object. They use a calibrated scale with two jaws, one fixed the other sliding along a scale to measure with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- This Newacalox manufactured electronic model includes an extra large LCD display with easy to read data.
- Includes locking screw feature for batch measurements and go/no-go quality processes.
- Thumb screw for rolling the carriage to enable more precision measurements / Settings
- Made from stainless steel, lightweight and durable with a hardened shaft
- Made and originally designed for tool makers but useful in any small engineering operation or electronics, jewelry, crafts etc
- Package includes:
- 1 x Vernier Calipers
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Instructions
- Brand Name: Newacalox
- Measurement Range: 0-200mm
- Dimensions: 23 x 7.5 x 1.5cm
- Resolution: 0.2mm, Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Repeatability: 0.1mm
- Material: Carbon fiber composite
- Battery: SR44 / LR44 1.5V or CR2032 3V
- Caliper Type: Digital Calipers
- Model Number: AYBKC60322b
This product is sold with a 10 day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and return it within the time limit for a full refund.
We Also Recommend
Mini Vernier Stainless Steel Caliper 0 - 100mm Range Inc. Wooden Case
Shahe Waterproof IP54 Digital Vernier Calipers 150/200/300mm
Newacalox Waterpoof Digital Vernier Calipers 0 - 150mm Range Inc/ Case