GM100 Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge 1.2 - 220mm
An ultrasonic thickness gauge is a measuring instrument for the non-destructive investigation of a material's thickness using ultrasonic waves. It is used to measure the thickness of a coating and has a number of advantages including not requiring access to both sides of a sample, good accuracy (0.1mm or less) easily deploy-able (laboratory not required) and do not require a liquid couplant. Auto calibration is required however to assure the accuracy.
- This model contains auto linear compensation to enhance precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of transducer.
- Capable of saving data, recalling and data management.
- Type: Thickness Gauge
- Model Number: GM100
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Dimensions: 70mm x 145mm x 28mm
- Display Backlight: Yes
- Measuring range: 1.2~220mm (Steel)
- Measuring range: 1.2~225mm (Steel)
- Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1) mm
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Sound velocity range: 1000~9999m/s
- Working frequency: 5MHz
- Minimum limit for tube measuring: Φ20*3mm (Steel)
- Operation Current: Normal operation current <= 50m A, with backlight turn on current: <= 120m A, standby current: <= 20uA
- Power supply: 3pcs x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries ( Not included )
- Weight: 210g
We Also Recommend
Mini Vernier Stainless Steel Caliper 0 - 100mm Range Inc. Wooden Case
Shahe Waterproof IP54 Digital Vernier Calipers 150/200/300mm
Newacalox Waterpoof Digital Vernier Calipers 0 - 150mm Range Inc/ Case