6705-2RS Hybrid Ceramic Deep Groove Ball Bearings 25x32x4mm
This 6700 Series Ceramic Hybrid Bearing combines silicon nitride ceramic balls with quality chrome steel rings, a nylon cage, grease and seals. It has a small cross-sectional area allowing these bearings to require low running torque.
- Slim series bearings such as these are suitable for photosensitive drums, heating roller support, axial fans, motor clutches, idler wheels, ATV, HVAC, RC and other applications that require space-saving design.
- Money and energy is saved by quiet rotation and improved component accuracy whilst the low and stable running torque reduces power loss.
- The use of ceramic balls in place of steel can radically improve performance due to a 60% reduction in weight, and an almost perfectly smooth surface that reduces vibration levels by 2 - 7 times.
- Operates at significantly lower operating temperatures which extends the life of the bearing.
- Reduction in centrifugal forces with lower vibration levels and less heat build up
- Up to 50% faster running speeds with reduced ball skidding and improved bearing rigidity'
- Naturally fracture resistant with low adhesive wear and improved lubricant life and superior corrosion resistance with a service life 2 - 5 times longer then steel bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6705SI
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 25mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 32mm
- Width (B): 4mm
- Materials:Hybrid Ceramic
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Lubrication: Grease
- Coatings:Chrome Steel
- ABEC: 1
- Dynamic Load (C): 1090 N
- Static Load (Co): 830 N
- Weight: 7g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm