6702-2RS Hybrid Ceramic Deep Groove Ball Bearings 15x21x4 mm
Extra Light, Miniature Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearings
This 6700 Series Ceramic Hybrid Bearing combines silicon nitride ceramic balls with quality chrome steel rings, a nylon cage, grease and seals. It has a small cross-sectional area allowing these bearings to require low running torque.
- Slim series bearings such as these are suitable for photosensitive drums, heating roller support, axial fans, motor clutches, idler wheels, ATV, HVAC, RC and other applications that require space-saving design.
- Money and energy is saved by quiet rotation and improved component accuracy whilst the low and stable running torque reduces power loss.
- The use of ceramic balls in place of steel can radically improve performance due to a 60% reduction in weight, and an almost perfectly smooth surface that reduces vibration levels by 2 - 7 times.
- Operates at significantly lower operating temperatures which extends the life of the bearing.
- Reduction in centrifugal forces with lower vibration levels and less heat build up
- Up to 50% faster running speeds with reduced ball skidding and improved bearing rigidity'
- Naturally fracture resistant with low adhesive wear and improved lubricant life and superior corrosion resistance with a service life 2 - 5 times longer then steel bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6702SI
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b):15 mm
- Outer Diameter (D):21 mm
- Width (B):4 mm
- Materials:Hybrid Ceramic
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings:Chrome Steel
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- ABEC: 1
- Dynamic Load (C):850N
- Static Load (Co):490N
- Weight: 3.6 Gm
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm