6308-2RS Steel Deep Grove Ball Bearing 40x90x23mm
Medium Steel Ball Bearings
Functionally similar to the 6200 series, the 6300 Series is produced with a larger ball complement and heavier races allowing greater radial, thrust and combined load capacity for a given bore size. This series is also capable of withstanding heavy shock loads.
- This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads.
- Made of chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Money and energy is saved by quiet rotation and improved component accuracy whilst the low and stable running torque reduces power loss.
- Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6308-2RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 40 mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 90 mm
- Width (B): 23 mm
- Quantity: 01 Piece
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- ABEC: 3
- Dynamic Load (Cr): 40500 N
- Static Load (Cor): 24000 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 9200 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 7800 r/min
- Weight: 630g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm