6307-2RS Steel Deep Grove Ball Bearings 35x80x21mm
Light Steel Ball Bearings
Functionally similar to the 6200 series, the 6300 Series is produced with a larger ball complement and heavier races allowing greater radial, thrust and combined load capacity for a given bore size. This series is also capable of withstanding heavy shock loads.
- This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads.
- Made of chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Money and energy is saved by quiet rotation and improved component accuracy whilst the low and stable running torque reduces power loss.
- Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6307-2RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 35 mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 80 mm
- Width (B): 21 mm
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- Steel Ball Numbers: 8 Balls
- Steel Ball Diameter: 13.494mm
- Chamfer: 1.5mm
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- Dynamic Load (Cr): 33 500 N
- Static Load (Cor): 19 100 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 10 000 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 8 800 r/min
- Weight: 456g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm