6301-RS Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing 12x37x12mm
Medium Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearings
A Ceramic Hybrid Bearing combines ceramic balls with quality steel rings. The use of ceramic balls in place of steel can radically improve performance due to 60% reduction in weight, and an almost perfectly smooth surface that reduces vibration levels by 2 - 7 times.
- Functionally similar to the 6200 series, the6300 Seriesis produced with a larger ball complement and heavier races allowing greater radial, thrust and combined load capacity for a given bore size.
- Operates at significantly loser operating temperatures, and lower operating temperatures extends the life of the bearing.
- Reduction in centrifugal forces with lower vibration levels and less heat build up
- Up to 50% faster running speeds with reduced ball skidding and improved bearing rigidity'
- Naturally fracture resistant with low adhesive wear and improved lubricant life and superior corrosion resistance with a service life 2 - 5 times longer then steel bearings
- Electrically non-condusive
- Inner Bore Diameter: 12mm
- Outer Diameter: 37mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Model Number:6301SI
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Brand Name: FUSHI
- Coatings: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Type: Hybrid Ceramic 2 Rubber Seals
- Dynamic Load Rating (Cr): 9700
- Static Loading Rating: (Cor): 4200
- Max Speed (Grease) (X1000 RPM): 20
- Weight: 60g
- Structure: Si3N4 Ceramic Balls
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm