6300 Fully Silicon Nitride Ceramic Ball Bearings 10x35x11mm
6300 Series Silicon Nitride Ceramic Ball Bearings
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Ball Bearings are designed for applications where high loads, high speeds and extreme temperatures are factors.
- Functionally similar to the 6200 series, the 6300 Series is produced with a larger ball complement and heavier races allowing greater radial, thrust and combined load capacity for a given bore size.
- This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads.
- Silicon Nitride is non-porous, non-magnetic, non corrosive, lighter than steel and, in ball form, is harder than steel.
- Long life and the need for minimal lubrication make this material appropriate for extreme applications with a service life 2-5 times longer than steel.
- Ceramic balls are non-porous meaning they are virtually frictionless and are capable of spinning faster than steel balls.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6300 Full Ceramic Si3N4
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 10mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 35mm
- Width (B): 11mm
- Materials: Silicon Nitride (Si3N4)
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.005
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Non-magnetic
- Density: 3.2g/cm2
- Fracture Toughness: 6 MPa
- Heat Resistance: 800°C
- Three Point Bending Strength: 1 100 MPa
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm