6215 High Temperature Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 75x130x25mm
Light High Temperature Steel Ball Bearings
The 6200 Series Deep Groove ball bearings feature deep, honed raceways, resulting in a perfectly balanced bearing suitable for lower to moderate thrust loads in both loading directions. It can be configured for various application speeds and running precision requirements.
- This bearing can be used high temperature environments including furnaces, kilns, textile machinery, heater units, fan assemblies, driers, alternators and industrial ventilation.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- All surfaces of the bearing are phosphated to enhance adhesion of the lubricant to the metal and provide additional protection against corrosion.
- Made of steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Supplied without preservative oils and for use without grease or oil lubrication and so must be used in a dry environment or with a proper sealing solution to keep the bearings dry. Not recommended for wet or humid environments
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: TB6215
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 75mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 130mm
- Width (B): 25mm
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Accuracy: EMQ Level
- Surface Roughness: 0.05ra
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Phosphating
- Material: High Temperature Bearing Steel
- Closures: None
- Max Operating Temp.: 500°C
- Dynamic Load (C): 66 k N
- Static Load (Co): 49.5 k N
- Limiting Speed : 40 r/min
- Weight: 1.18 kg
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm