6205 Fully Silicon Nitride Ceramic Ball Bearings 25x52x15mm
Light Silicon Nitride Ceramic Ball Bearings
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Ball Bearings are designed for applications where high loads, high speeds and extreme temperatures are factors.
- The 6200 Series Deep Groove ball bearings feature deep, honed raceways, resulting in a perfectly balanced bearing suitable for lower to moderate thrust loads in both loading directions.
- It can be configured for various application speeds and running precision requirements.
- Silicon Nitride is non-porous, non-magnetic, non corrosive, lighter than steel and, in ball form, is harder than steel.
- Long life and the need for minimal lubrication make this material appropriate for extreme applications with a service life 2-5 times longer than steel.
- Ceramic balls are non-porous meaning they are virtually frictionless and are capable of spinning faster than steel balls.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6205CE
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 25mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 52mm
- Width (B): 15mm
- Fillet Radius(r); 1mm
- Materials: Silicon Nitride (Si3N4)
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: 0.05ra
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Non-magnetic
- Density: 3.2g/cm2
- Fracture Toughness: 6 MPa
- Heat Resistance: 800°C
- Three Point Bending Strength: 1 100 MPa
- Mass: 0.054 kg
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm