6011-ZZ Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 55x90x18mm
Light Steel Shielded Ball Bearings
The 6000 Series Deep Groove ball bearings feature deep, honed raceways, resulting in a perfectly balanced bearing suitable for lower to moderate thrust loads in both loading directions. It can be configured for various application speeds and running precision requirements.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Made of steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Supplied without preservative oils and for use without grease or oil lubrication and so must be used in a dry environment or with a proper sealing solution to keep the bearings dry. Not recommended for wet or humid environments
- The bearing has a shield on both sides to reduce contaminants and lubricant leakage.
- Brand: Mochu
- Model No: 6011-ZZ
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 55mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 90mm
- Width (B): 18mm
- Chamfer: 1.1mm
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Number of Ball Bearings:
- Steel Ball Size:
- Accuracy: EMQ Level
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Bearing
- Material: Steel
- Closures: None
- Max Operating Temp.: 500°C
- Dynamic Load (C): 22 000 N
- Static Load (Co): 30 300 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 8000 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 6300 r/min
- Weight: 362g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm