6010 Fully Silicon Nitride Ceramic Ball Bearings 50x80x16mm
6000 Series Silicon Nitride Ceramic Ball Bearings
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Ball Bearings are designed for applications with extreme temperatures, lower loads and highly corrosive environments.
- Extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torque and are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads.
- The thermal expansion and density of zirconia is close to steel than that of any other ceramic material so it does not have the same weight saving and thermal shock resistance that are found in other ceramic materials
- Ceramic balls are non-porous meaning they are virtually frictionless and are capable of spinning faster than steel balls.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6010
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 50mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 80mm
- Width (B): 16mm
- Fillet Radius (r): 1mm
- Materials: Silicon Nitride (Si3N4)
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Non-magnetic
- Density: 3.2g/cm2
- Fracture Toughness: 6 MPa
- Heat Resistance: 800°C
- Three Point Bending Strength: 1 100 MPa
- Mass: 0.11kg
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm