6008 Zirconia Ceramic Deep Groove Ball Bearings 40x68x15mm
6000 Series Zirconia Ceramic Ball Bearings
Zirconia Ceramic Ball Bearings are designed for applications where high loads, high speeds and extreme temperatures are factors.
- These extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torque and are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads.
- Silicon Nitride is non-porous, non-magnetic, non corrosive, lighter than steel and, in ball form, is harder than steel.
- Long life and the need for minimal lubrication make this material appropriate for extreme applications with a service life 2-5 times longer than steel.
- Ceramic balls are non-porous meaning they are virtually frictionless and are capable of spinning faster than steel balls.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6008 Full Ceramic
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 40mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 68mm
- Width (B): 15mm
- Fillet Radius (r): 1mm
- Materials: Zirconia Ceramic (ZrO2)
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Non-magnetic
- Density: 3.2g/cm2
- Fracture Toughness: 6 MPa
- Heat Resistance: 800°C
- Three Point Bending Strength: 1 100 MPa
- Mass: 0.15kg
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm