6001-2RS Hybrid Ceramic Deep Groove Ball Bearings 12x28x8mm
Extra Light Hybrid Precision Ball Bearings
This 6000 Series Ceramic Hybrid Bearing combines silicon nitride ceramic balls with quality chrome steel rings, a nylon cage, grease and seals.
- The use of ceramic balls in place of steel can radically improve performance due to a 60% reduction in weight, and an almost perfectly smooth surface that reduces vibration levels by 2 - 7 times.
- Operates at significantly lower operating temperatures which extends the life of the bearing.
- Reduction in centrifugal forces with lower vibration levels and less heat build up
- Up to 50% faster running speeds with reduced ball skidding and improved bearing rigidity'
- Naturally fracture resistant with low adhesive wear and improved lubricant life and superior corrosion resistance with a service life 2 - 5 times longer then steel bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6001 Hybrid Ceramic
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 12mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 28mm
- Width (B): 8mm
- Materials: Hybrid Ceramic
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- ABEC: ABEC-1
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- Dynamic Load (C): 5100 N
- Static Load (Co): 2400 N
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 27 000 r/min
- Weight: 22g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm