5307-2RS Steel Double Row Ball Bearings 35x80x34.9mm
Medium Double Row Angular Contact Steel Sealed Ball Bearings
The 5300 series has a larger cross section than the 5200 series, making it suitable for larger spaces, heavier loads, and slower speeds.
- Double row angular contact ball bearings provide the function of a pair of single row angular contact ball bearings arranged back-to-back but require less space. They also provide very stiff, rigid bearing arrangements.
- Each bearing has 2 rubber seals to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination
- Low-alloy, through-hardened carbon chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Suitable for supporting tilting moments—the 20-degree contact angle of the balls in relation to the raceways gives the bearing a greater capacity for supporting thrust loads over bearings with a standard contact angle of zero degrees.
- Used in blower motors, high speed pumps, motorcycle, transmissions and many other industrial applications
- Double Row Angular Contact ball bearings may offer some economic benefits as well as handling and mounting benefits versus pairs of Single Row Angular Contact ball bearings; however, they may offer less design flexibility and performance in some cases.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 5307-2RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 35mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 80mm
- Width (B): 34.9mm
- Fillet Radius (r): 1.5mm
- Quantity: 01 Piece
- Contact Angle: 24°
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Double Row
- Coatings: Antirust Oil
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- Dynamic Load (C): 11 100 N
- Static Load (Co): 7850 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 6600 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 5000 r/min
- Weight: 766g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm