5206 Chrome Steel Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing 30x62x23.8mm
Light Double Row Angular Contact Steel Ball Open Bearings
The 5200 series has a smaller cross section than the 5300 series, making it suitable for smaller spaces, lighter loads, and higher speeds.
- Double row angular contact ball bearings provide the function of a pair of single row angular contact ball bearings arranged back-to-back but require less space. They also provide very stiff, rigid bearing arrangements.
- Accommodates radial load and axial load in both directions. Also able to accomodate moment load.
- Good economic, handling and mounting benefits versus pairs of Single Row Angular Contact ball bearings; however, they may offer less design flexibility and performance in terms of speed and accuracy.
- Low-alloy, through-hardened carbon chromium steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Used in blower motors, high speed pumps, motorcycle, transmissions and many other industrial applications.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 5206
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 30mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 62mm
- Width (B): 23.8mm
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Double Row Angular Contact
- Coatings: Antirust Oil
- Contact Angle: 24°
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: None
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- Dynamic Load (C): 6450 N
- Static Load (Co): 4600 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 8400 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 6300 r/min
- Weight: 286g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm