4 Pack Fushi LM20-UU Standard Linear Motion Bearings 20x32x42mm
Standard Linear Motion Bearing with Two Seals
This LM20-UU Fushi Linear Bushing bearing is a linear motion bearing system used in combination with a cylindrical LM shaft. It permits infinite straight motion with minimal friction resistance. The balls in the loaded area of the nut are in point contact with the LM shaft to ensure accurate and smooth motion despite the small permissible load.
- Seals on each end of the bearing (represented by the ‘UU’ in the model number) keep contaminants out and retains lubricant to maximise product life.
- Nut uses high-carbon chromium bearing steel and its outer and inner surfaces are ground after being heat treated.
- Standardised dimensional tolerances for interchangeability.
- Highly accurate retainer plate to accurately guide balls in the travelling direction and achieve stable running accuracy.
- Wide range of industrial applications including stone saws, measuring instruments, food processing, welding machines, thermoforming, lab equipment, printing, shock absorption and additive manufacturing.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: LM20UU
- Quantity: 4 Pieces
- Outer Diameter: 32mm
- Inscribed Circle Diameter: 20mm
- Seals: Two Seals
- Length: 42mm
- Shape: Round
- Type: Standard
- Coating: Antirust Oil
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Ball Rows: 5
- Dynamic Load Rating (C): 88kgf
- Static Load Rating (Co): 140kgf
- Eccentricity (max): 0.015
- Max Operating Temp: 80°C
- Mass: 80g
This product is sold with a 15 day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and return it within the time limit for a full refund.
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm