4 Pack 6005-ZZ Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 25x47x12mm
Extra Light Precision Ball Bearings
These extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torque and are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- The bearing has a shield on both sides to reduce contaminants and lubricant leakage.
- Brand: AXK
- Model No: 6005-ZZ
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 25mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 47mm
- Width (B): 12mm
- Quantity: 1 Piece:
- Accuracy: EMQ Level
- Surface Roughness: 0.05ra
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Steel
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- Dynamic Load (C): 10100 N
- Static Load (Co): 5850 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 18 000 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 9500 r/min
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm