4 Pack 6004-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 20x42x12mm
Extra Light Precision Ball Bearings
These extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torque and are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6004-2RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 20mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 42mm
- Width (B): 12mm
- Quantity: 4 Pieces
- Number of Ball Bearings: 9 Balls
- Steel Ball Size: 6.350mm
- Accuracy: EMQ Level
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- ABEC: ABEC-3
- Chamfer: 0.6mm
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- Dynamic Load (C): 9400 N
- Static Load (Co): 5050 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 21 000 rpm
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 18 000 rpm
- Weight: 68g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm