Fushi 32010X Tapered Roller Bearings 50x80x20mm
This 32010X FUSHI roller bearing consists of an outer and inner ring, rollers and a cage. Tapered rollers are guided by the inner ring backface rib on the roller larger end face. It has been designed to support combined loads (both axial and radial) with the larger the contact angle, the greater the bearing resistance to axial load.
- These bearings are fitted with pressed steel cages by default.
- Suitable for applications in gearboxes, vehicles, cone crushers, drive units
- Single row tapered roller bearings are usually adjusted against a second tapered roller bearing to determine axial play. By applying a preload, a rigid bearing application can be achieved.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 32010
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Outer Diameter: 80mm
- Inner Diameter: 50mm
- Width: 20mm
- Type: Tapered Roller Bearing
- Coating: Antirust Oil
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Dynamic Load Rating (Cr): 69000 kN
- Static Load Rating (Cor): 95000 N
- Max Speed (Oil) 4100 RPM
- Max Speed (Grease): 5800 RPM
- Warranty: 1 Month
Care & Handling
- Tapered bearing cages protrude beyond the bearing faces so care must be taken to follow abutment dimensions.
- Misalignment not exceeding 1,5 angular minutes from their center position should not negatively affect the function of single row tapered roller bearings.
- Misaligned bearings however are subjected to considerable additional forces that will shorten their service life and generate increased running noise.
This product is sold with a 15 day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and return it within the time limit for a full refund.
We Also Recommend
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
2 Metres of Rubber Magnetic Tape 20mm Width x 1.5mm Thickness with Self-Adhesive
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 60x85x17mm
Fushi 32913X Tapered Roller Bearings 65x90x17mm