2 Pack 6205-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 25x52x15mm
Light Steel Ball Bearings
The 6200 Series Deep Groove ball bearings feature deep, honed raceways, resulting in a perfectly balanced bearing suitable for lower to moderate thrust loads in both loading directions. It can be configured for various application speeds and running precision requirements.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Money and energy is saved by quiet rotation and improved component accuracy whilst the low and stable running torque reduces power loss.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- 2RS - Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6205-2RS, 6205 RS, 6205-RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 25 mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 52 mm
- Width (B): 15 mm
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- Accuracy: EMQ Level
- Structure: Deep Groove
- ABEC: ABEC-3
- Chamfer: 1.0 mm
- No of Balls: 9 Balls
- Steel Ball Size: 7.938
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- Dynamic Load (Cr): 14000 N
- Static Load (Cor): 7850 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil): 15 000 r/min
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 13 000 r/min
- Weight: 128 g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm