2 Pack 6004 High Temperature Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 20x42x12mm
Extra Light High Temperature Ball Bearings
These extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torque and are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- This bearing can be used high temperature environments including furnaces, kilns, textile machinery, heater units, fan assemblies, driers, alternators and industrial ventilation.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- All surfaces of the bearing are phosphated to enhance adhesion of the lubricant to the metal and provide additional protection against corrosion.
- Supplied without preservative oils and for use without grease or oil lubrication and so must be used in a dry environment or with a proper sealing solution to keep the bearings dry. Not recommended for wet or humid environments
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: TB6004
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 20mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 42mm
- Width (B): 12mm
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Phosphating
- Material: High Temperature Bearing Steel
- Max Operating Temp.: 500°C
- Dynamic Load (C): 9400 N
- Static Load (Co): 5050 N
- Limiting Speed: 150 r/min
- Weight: 68g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm