10 Pack Chrome Steel 6000-2RS Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm
These extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torqueand are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- Commonly used inautomotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- DeepGrooveBallBearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, longlifeandlownoise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- The '2RS' in the model number means that the bearing has rubber seals on both sides of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Inner Diameter (ID): 10mm
- Outer Diameter (ID) Bore: 26mm
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Width: 8mm
- Closures: 2 Seals
- Model Number: 6000-2RS
- Brand Name: FUSHI
- Structure: Deep Groove Ball
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Coatings: Antirust Oil
- ABEC: ABEC-5
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- Quantity: 10 Bearings
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm