10 Pack 684-2RS Steel Miniature Flanged Ball Bearings 4x9x4mm
Miniature Flanged Steel Ball Bearings
The 600 series is the largest of the metric style miniature / instrumentation series. The bore range of 3mm to 9mm is available with greater Outer Diameter and width dimensions to allow for heavier duty applications ranging from stepping motors to skateboard wheels.
- This single-row ball bearing has deep groove geometry for applications that require high speeds and support both radial and axial loads.
- Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 684-2RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 4mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 9mm
- Width (B): 4mm
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Miniature Flanged
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- ABEC: ABEC-1
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm