10 Pack 6807-ZZ Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 12x21x5mm
Extra Light, Thin Section Miniature Precision Ball Bearings
The deep thin-walled ball bearings of the 6800 series will bear moderate axial load as well as radial load. Applications include clutches, drives, gearboxes, compressors, pumps, turbines, and printing and textile machines.
- Lower coeficiancy of friction and higher speed rating compared to other ball bearing types of the same size.
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- The chrome steel bearing balls provide durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads, and the steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise.
- When the use of a thrust type ball bearing is not suitable due to high speeds thse bearings can be used to bear pure axial loads.
- 2RS - Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- ZZ - The bearing has a shield on both sides to reduce contaminants and lubricant leakage.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6801 ZZ
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b):12mm
- Outer Diameter (D):21 mm
- Width (B):5 mm
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Antirust Oil
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Material Shields
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- ABEC: 5
- Dynamic Load (Cr): 1915 N
- Static Load (Cor):1041 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil):33 000 rpm
- Limiting Speed (Grease):39 000 rpm
- Weight:6.50 g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm