10 Pack 6801-ZZ Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 12x21x5mm
Extra Light Precision Shielded Ball Bearings
The deep thin-walled ball bearings of SS6900 series will bear moderate axial load as well as radial load.
- Lower coeficiancy of friction and higher speed rating compared to other ball bearing types of the same size.
- When the use of a thrust type ball bearing is not suitable due to high speeds the 6900 series can be used to bear pure axial loads.
- Deep groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- The chrome steel bearing balls provide durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads, and the steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise.
- The bearing has a shield on both sides to reduce contaminants and lubricant leakage.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No:6801-ZZ
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 12mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 21mm
- Width (B): 5mm
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Chrome Steel
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Metal Shield
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- ABEC: 5
- Mass: 6.50g
- Dynamic Load (Cr): 1915 N
- Static Load (Cor): 1041 N
- Max Speed (Grease): 33 000 rpm
- Max Speed (Oil): 39 000 rpm
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm