10 Pack 6703-ZZ Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 17x23x4mm
Light Steel Shielded Ball Bearings
The 6200 Series Deep Groove ball bearings feature deep, honed raceways, resulting in a perfectly balanced bearing suitable for lower to moderate thrust loads in both loading directions. It can be configured for various application speeds and running precision requirements.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Made of steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Supplied without preservative oils and for use without grease or oil lubrication and so must be used in a dry environment or with a proper sealing solution to keep the bearings dry. Not recommended for wet or humid environments
- The bearing has a shield on both sides to reduce contaminants and lubricant leakage.
- Brand: Mochu
- Model No: 6703-ZZ
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 17mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 23mm
- Width (B): 4mm
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Bearing
- Material: Steel
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm