10 Pack 6700-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x15x4mm
Extra Light, Miniature Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
The 6700 series has a small cross-sectional area allowing these bearings to require low running torque.
- Slim series bearings such as these are suitable for photosensitive drums, heating roller support, axial fans, motor clutches, idler wheels, ATV, HVAC, RC and other applications that require space-saving design.
- Money and energy is saved by quiet rotation and improved component accuracy whilst the low and stable running torque reduces power loss.
- Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6700-2RS, 6700-RS, 6700RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b):10 mm
- Outer Diameter (D):15mm
- Width (B):4mm
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Surface Roughness:Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove Ball
- Coatings: Antirust Oil
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- ABEC: 3
- Dynamic Load (Cr):855 N
- Static Load (Cor): 435 N
- Limiting Speed (Oil):17 000rpm
- Limiting Speed (Grease):15 000 rpm
- Weight:1.90 g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack Precision 608RS Chrome Steel Ball Bearings
Fushi 32906X Tapered Roller Bearings 30x47x12mm
10 Pack Miniature MR74-ZZ Steel Ball Bearings 4x7x2.5mm