10 Pack 6001-2RS Steel Deep Grove Ball Bearings 12x28x8mm
Extra Light Precision Ball Bearings
These extra light, high precision 6000 Series ball bearings require low running torque and are normally used in applications where space limitations are a primary consideration and shaft sizes are relatively large.
- A precision bearing commonly used in automotive, electrical motors, meters, mining, earth moving machinery and other machineries.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings feature simple configuration, easy using, high speed, long life and low noise (although they are not suitable for high temperatures).
- Two rubber seals (2RS), one on each side of the bearing keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Brand: Fushi
- Model No: 6001-2RS, 6001RS, 6001 RS
- Inner Diameter/Bore (b): 12mm
- Outer Diameter (D): 28mm
- Width (B): 8mm
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.05
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Coatings: Antirust Oil
- ABEC: ABEC-5
- Material: 52100 Chrome Steel
- Closures: 2 Rubber Seals
- Lubrication: Self-Lubricated (Grease)
- Dynamic Load (C): 5 070 N
- Static Load (Co): 2 360 N
- Limiting Speed (Grease): 17 000 rpm
- Weight: 21g
We Also Recommend
10 Pack 6000-2RS Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearings 10x26x8mm