Digital Wood Moisture Meter 2% - 70% Range Pin Type
A moisture meter is a device used to measure the moisture content in a material. The pin-type invasive moisture meter works on the principle of electrical resistance (reciprocal of conductance) and comes with two electrode probes that are introduced into the material to be analyzed. On switching on the device, a small electrical current passes between the two electrodes. Because moisture is a good conductor, higher moisture levels result in lower resistance values. The resistivity is calculated by the device and the percentage of moisture is displayed on the screen.
On adding this product to your cart you will receive 1 wood moisture meter which specializes in the analysis of moisture content in different types of wood. The device can be set to a particular mode depending on the type of wood you are testing.
Type 1: Rhodesia Teakwood, White Red Bean Tree, Brazilian Walnut
Type 2: Walnut, Keruing, White Poplar, Teakwood
Type 3: Fir, Douglas, Lauan, Manchurian, White Fir, Maple, Manchurian Ash, Balsa, Sandalwood, Elm, Yunnan melina, Hemlock, Keruing, Oak
Type 4: Chinese Red Pine, Chile Pine, White Pine, Basswood, Apitong Plywood, Larch, Birch
- Probe length: 11 mm
- Operating Environment: 0-40° C ; Relative Humidity: 0 - 70%
- Measuring range: Wood 2%~70%,
- Resolution: 0.5% ±(1%RH+0.5),
- Accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Power Supply: 3 x 1.5 V (AAA Batteries - not included)
- Before measurement, press the MODE button to select the appropriate wood type (1, 2, 3, 4).
- The probe is well protected by a plastic cover.
- Large LCD display with switchable back light, easy to read
- Auto power off in 10 minutes without any operation.
- Brand name : SMART SENSOR
We Also Recommend
30 Pack Round 10mm x 3mm Neodymium Disc Magnets N50
50 Pack Round 10mm x 3mm Neodymium Disc Magnets N50
2 Pack Super Powerful 40mm x 20mm Neodymium Disc Magnet N52