Newacalox Waterpoof Digital Vernier Calipers 0 - 150mm Range Inc/ Case
High Precision Digital Calipers for Heavy Workshop Usage
Vernier Calipers are used to measure the depth, step, inside & outside measurements of an object. Instead of a rack and pinion mechanism, this electronic model has an internal microprocessor to precisely calculate the position of the jaws and show the reading on a display screen.
- IP67 rating, meaning that that it has complete protection against dust particles, and is waterproof up to 1 metre in depth for at least 30 minutes.
- Suitable for workshop use with exposure to coolants, water spray, dust, oil and eve underwater for short periods of time.
- An absolute encoding measuring system can avoid the loss of the measurement origin when the slider is fast moved or interfered with. The origin will not even be lost with the replacement of batteries.
- Automatic power switch off at 5 minutes, with battery life estimated up to 2000 hours.
- Low voltage alarm and calculation alarm error.
- ABS/INC mode with both metric and imperial unit conversion and an extra large LCD display with easy to read data.
- Package includes:
- 1 x Electronic Digital Calipers
- 1 x Plastic Storage Case
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- Brand Name: Newacalox
- Model Number: AKC67IP150
- Measurement Range: 0-150mm
- Resolution: 0.1mm, Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Protection Level: IP67 (IEC 60529)
- Operating Temp.: 0°-40°, Storage Temperature: -10°-60°
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Water/Oilproof: Yes
- Battery: 3V Lithium battery (CR2032 or CR1632)
- Caliper Type: Digital Calipers
- Model Number: Vernier Caliper
- Accuracy: 0.01mm
This product is sold with a 10 day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and return it within the time limit for a full refund.
We Also Recommend
Mini Vernier Stainless Steel Caliper 0 - 100mm Range Inc. Wooden Case
Shahe Waterproof IP54 Digital Vernier Calipers 150/200/300mm
Jetery Dial Gauge Vernier Caliper 0-150mm Range