Newacalox Digital Vernier Caliper 0-150mm Range w/ Large Display
Vernier Calipers are used to measure the depth, step, inside & outside measurements of an object. They use a calibrated scale with two jaws, one fixed the other sliding along a scale to measure with a high degree of accuracy and precision
This electronic model is the latest innovation in caliper technology. Instead of a rack and pinion mechanism, an internal microprocessor calculates the position of the jaws and shows the reading in a display window.
- This Newacalox manufactured electronic model includes an extra large LCD display with easy to read data.
- Includes locking screw feature for batch measurements and go/no-go guality processes.
- Easy to operate with only one button needed to switch between inches to cm.
- Made of extra strong carbon fiber composites,lightweight and durable.
- Made and originally designed for tool makers but useful in any small engineering operation or electronics, jewelry, crafts etc
- Package includes:
- 1 x Electronic Digital Calipers
- Brand Name: Newacalox
- Measurement Range: 0-150mm
- Resolution: 0.1mm, Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Material: Carbon fiber composite
- Battery: SR44 / LR44 1.5V or CR2032 3V
- Caliper Type: Digital Calipers
- Model Number: Vernier Caliper
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
This product is sold with a 10 day return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and return it within the time limit for a full refund.
We Also Recommend
Mini Vernier Stainless Steel Caliper 0 - 100mm Range Inc. Wooden Case
Shahe Waterproof IP54 Digital Vernier Calipers 150/200/300mm
Shahe 5415-90 Digital Inclinometer Level 4x90°
Newacalox Waterpoof Digital Vernier Calipers 0 - 150mm Range Inc/ Case